What is the contest?
Students create a drawing that shows how we can help make the environment cleaner. The four winners’ drawings will be transformed into street art surrounding a storm drain. These drawings will help educate people about the connection of storm drains to streams and what they can do to make our environment cleaner.
Google play allows android users to download and install the Android apps in the Google play officially with a security play store apk It is the Google official store and a gateway for the Android apps or games or contents for the Android powered
Who can enter?
Any student grades 6-12 who attends public, private, or home school within Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Schuylkill Counties can participate in the Schuylkill Street Art Contest.
How do you enter?
- Download the brochure for the complete contest rules, requirements, and official entry form.
- Create an ORIGINAL drawing, incorporating a storm drain in your artwork, showing how we can all make the environment cleaner.
- Submit your ORIGINAL drawing with the official entry form (found in brochure) to:
110 S. Poplar Street, Suite 202
Wilmington, DE 19801
**By Monday, February 29, 2016
- Each entry MUST have a copy of the Official 2016 Schuhylkill Street Art Contest Form (found in brochure) filled out legibly and entirely. Tape or glue the form to the back of your drawing – no staples please.
- Artwork MUST be HORIZONTAL on an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of WHITE paper with no lamination or protruding parts.
- Entries must be mailed no later than Monday, February 29, 2016.
There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for each of the four counties: Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Schuylkill Counties.
- 1st place winner: artwork transformed into street art and a pizza party for the winner’s class.
- 2nd place winner: framed artwork in school and a pizza party for the winner’s class.
- 3rd place winner: pizza party for the winner’s class.
Contact Virginia Vassalotti at VVassalotti@DelawareEstuary.org or 302-655-4990 ext. 121